Video Competition Details
As a participant of CruiseInn 2018, you will have the chance to take part in the video challenge. All you have to do is to gather as many memories as possible during your visit in the islands and your unique cruise experience. Take pictures of your favorite spots in each island, explore the magic of Celestyal Crystal and film your own path with your phone or with a professional camera and create an experience video(not more than 4 minutes duration) of your cruise experience. Upload your pictures and/or video to your social media (Instagram and Facebook) using #GetCruiseInn and #CelestyalCruises and try to gather as much support as possible, through reactions, shares, comments and collect credits. The last day of our cruise your video will be presented to a judge committee and they will vote the best video.
The total credits will be 40% of your social media votes and 60% of the votes from the a judge committee.
Social Media votes:
- 1 Like/Reactions = 1 credit
- 1 Comment = 2 credits
- 1 Share = 5 credits
Each judge will be asked to vote from 1 to 10 each video (1 vote = 1 credit).
According to the votes and the credits, the winner will be awarded a cash prize of 1000€, provided by Celestyal Cruises.
- The competition is open only for the participants of CruiseInn 2018 that will take place July 2-9, 2018.
- The video must not exceed 120-seconds in length.
- Each upload in social media must contain #CelestyalCruises and #GetCruiseInn in order for its votes to be counted.
- All content must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material
- Video can be in the English language or Greek.
- You must have full copyrights to the submitted material, including sound effects and music if used.
- Competition starts: 3 July 2018, 2.00pm
- Social media vote opens: 3 July 2018, 9.00pm
- Social media votes closes: 7 July 2018, 11.00pm
- Winners announced: 8 July 2018, 7.00pm
The copyright of the materials submitted for this competition remains with the respective participants. However, each entrant grants CruiseInn and Celestyal Cruises the right to use the submitted materials in its environmental communication crediting the copyright owners.
How to enter the competition:
More information about the way to submit your entry will be announced during the first day of the cruise.
You can find more information to our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any question about the competition, do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us on Facebook.